Subscribe to my Newsletter!
Nine Reasons Why You Should Sign up for Wendy’s Newsletter:
- You get a FREE downloadable PDF coloring book with 9 geometric mandalas drawn by Wendy!
- When (not IF) I release more freebies, you will be the first to know!
- I know a thing or two about creating great content that people actually like to read. 😉
- I don’t sell email addresses! Ever!
- I don’t spam!
- I don’t even send a lot of email to my subscribers!
- (Like, I’ll be lucky to send something out once a month. Because I can get a little lazy about marketing myself. Maybe twice a month around December.)
- If I sell stuff in my newsletters, I’m extra nice about it because I don’t like guilt tripping or high pressure pitches.
- YAY for extra nice, right?!
i would love to color your book!
Thank you for making these available. I’ve been wanting to try my hand at this! I hope it will bring me the calm in creativity that I’m hoping for.
i love your work!
I love coloring books and probably have more in my house now than I did when my daughter was young. I’m going to have to add yours to my collection.
What do you recommend when printing out pages on an inkjet printer? Which media are best to use for coloring without mixing with the ink?
Thank you!!! =)
I am very excited to be getting this! I’m an artist/watercolorist who hasn’t picked up a brush/pencil in too long (when life got in the way.) I took one look at your designs & my soul said YES!!! Thank you!
Hi………Can’t wait to get started in my new Flower Mandalas Coloring book that I just received today! I haven’t colored in years!!
Looking forward to your mandalas and help with being a colorista!
My daughter-in-law just had a baby and on the rare moments she has to relax loves to color. Your pages are awesome and I think she would love them.
Love love your blog and coloring tips!
I have just ordered my first books to color from Amazon!!! Can’t wait to get them!!! I am hoping to find some “instructions” I know it’s just coloring, but I want them to be beautiful AND stress relieving!!!
is there a charge for the subscription
I love that you have coloring books for all of us baby boomers that were taught to stay within the lines – looking forward to a relaxing new cold winter hobby.
I look forward to coloring these pages!
I was wondering if it would be possible for you to do a Japanese themed mandala book? I love your books.
Hi, I love your site and all the wonderful pics to colour. I would love to purchase the ‘Vintage Halloween’ package but cannot find how to complete this..is it still available to buy.
It isn’t now, but it will be in time for next Halloween.
It’s not in the works now, but it’s a great idea, thanks. 🙂
I love using 24lb text and 64lb cover paper.
I want to try this new hobby and have ordered a book and pencils from Amazon. I just wonder whether it will truly be relaxing or if it will be stressful when I can’t be artistic enough to please myself. But I am willing to try. LOL